Welcome to Digital Print Publishing
Digital Print Publishing, a service of Sheet Music Plus, offers you the ability to publish your sheet music and sell it digitally on www.sheetmusicplus.com. We offer easy ways to upload your PDFs and input important selling information about your music, strong account support and on-time payments.
The program is easy to join and easy to use. Here is how it works:
- 1. Sign up for a Digital Print Publishing account - it's quick, easy and FREE!
- A Sheet Music Plus account is required to sign up for Digital Print Publishing. If you don't have a Sheet Music Plus account, we will create one for you during the sign up process.
- You will provide us with your contact information for royalty payments.
- 2. Upload your sheet music and information about your piece.
- Follow our step-by-step instructions to enter data on your piece and upload the PDF of your music.
- Please note that you must have the rights to any music that you upload. Any public domain music must be unique in instrumentation or arrangement to be uploaded.
- 3. We will review your piece and make it available for sale on our website.We will email you along the way with the status of the piece.
- Your piece should appear within 7 to 10 business days after submission.
- 4. Earn a royalty on every sale.
- You will earn 45% of the list price in USD for your titles that will be available for sale worldwide.
- Royalties are paid within 30 days after the end of each month, with a $20 minimum for payment.
- If your commission is less than $20, we'll accrue the payment until you reach $20.
- You can choose payment via check, PayPal or Sheet Music Plus gift certificate.